The Racers Edge

At the age of 40, I decided to go motor racing - The ultimate mid life crisis.

Thursday, June 28, 2018

It's been a while......

For that past 18 months, I've done no real racing, but I have been keeping sharp by having a weekly visit to ScotKart Clydebank where they have a deceptively technical circuit that Neil P and I have learned pretty well.

As of yesterday, I've gained an entry to the British Rental Kart Championship that will take place next January in Milton Keynes (www.bkrc.co.uk). I've never seen the circuit, and looks like I'll be the oldest entrant - but I'm up for the challenge!



We also have a team of 12 heading for Palmersport (www.palmersport.com) on August 1st which should be fun.

Plans are also afoot to resurrect our 24 enduro kart team for a race somewhere, no doubt as Team Torq  (www.torq-racewear.com) - So I should be posting on a more regular basis.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home